Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thought for the day

"Isn't that so like God to want us to trust Him and His power to do things for that doesn't intend for us to do for ourselves."

In raising support, I am making the phone calls and meeting with people and asking them to support me and yet all the while its still the Lord who provides the money for me. Its something I've been thinking about these last couple of days. That the Lord is my provider and He is the one who will provide the money for me even though I'm making the phone calls! How great is our God that He works on our behalf! Praise the Lord He is my Provider!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl...we got your letter in the mail today. It was good to hear what is going on with the two of you. We miss you here in the Great Northwest. Check out our blog sometime:
www.buckandbeth.blogspot.com

I'll put yours on our site sometime soon.

Love you!