Thursday, January 19, 2006

355 Payne St.

This is the living room with the sofa and loveseat the Lord provided
Our bed without the mattress(its much more comfortable now)
The dining room has a cool paint finish but you can't really see it
We have a screened in porch too!

Here are pictures of our house on Payne St! Come by and see us for those of you who live in Auburn!

This is the kitchen...they remodeled it and its soo cool!

This is the guest room/office that is currently occupied by my best friend and faithful roommate of 3 years. I am really sad that she will soon be replaced...but very gladly welcoming my new roommate(he's a boy...isn't that weird!). And my favorite room is the pinkish room that has the books...its my reading/personal space room! I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Farah said...

Great pics! I'm so glad you got them on there. The house is wonderful, and i love the furniture!!!!!!!!!!

Farah said...

i forgot to respond to your question on my blog: I am not "working, working"; I just meant I was going to work on Thursday, the day, making it weird also.

meredith said...

how amazing!! i cant wait to come hang with yall on payne street!!! it's lovely! and confession, for years now i have been serenaded by our Abba through the words we sing during RUSH. i absolutely love the "dreams" song. i'm glad to know i have a cheesey friend!