Tuesday, December 25, 2007


"Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast." Psalm 36:6
"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12
After several days of rain(although it was much needed), the clouds parted and the blue ridge mountains were crystal clear. As the mountains came into view my heart was flooded with many thoughts and emotions. I have always loved the mountains since my first visit to Colorado in elementary school, and it seems that each spiritual place for me in my life involves mountains. I have posted a picture of mt. everest in Nepal where I traveled on my first mission trip and am reminded of the beautiful people there, and all that happened in my life on those two trips. Mt. Ranier in Washington reminds me of close friends, family, laughter, refuge. The view from 400 is the promise of adventure, growth, and all that our move to GA promises to bring.
Did I mention that I love mountains?

No comments: