Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

I am so excited about 2008...because I love even numbers. Not that odd numbered years are bad I just really love even numbered years. I will also turn an even number age this year which makes me happy as well. I know its a strange obsession, but it makes me smile.

So on a more serious note...

As the new year has approached I have thought about things that I want to change and work on. Some carry over from years past that I am still working towards and then there are new ones. My biggest goal is a shift in my mindset. Instead of basing my choices on what I want, how I feel I am realize my mindset needs to shift to what is best and making wise choices and my feelings will catch up. Most of this involves only certain areas of my life that need this mentality shift, however, I know that change starts in the renewing of the mind. Also that discipline will develop out of this as well.

I am looking forward to 2008 with much anticipation simply because I serve a God that is good and I know whatever this year holds will be to further His Kingdom and I am glad to be a part of it. I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for us all as we seek first His Kingdom!

No comments: