Sunday, April 30, 2006

Scrubs

So you go into a doctor's office and think to yourself "Man I would love to wear scrubs everyday".
Well, having had this thought many times before...I was excited when I got a job at a daycare and the "uniform" was scrubs. After having worked there for 3 weeks, I hate wearing scrubs everyday. So just in case you thought it would be great to wear scrubs everyday, let me set the record straight...its not as glorious as it looks. I got a new job at a doctor's office and they give me the option of wearing them if I want too since I own 3 sets now. It will be nice on those lazy days when I don't want to spend time picking something out...but for the most part I'm enjoying getting to look "cute" everyday! So just in case you were wondering...scrubs aren't what they appear to be!

2 comments:

Farah said...

This is one place where we will agree to disagree! I would still wear my scrubs if it wouldn't make people didn't think my children had a medical condition. (And I wore them everyday straight for at least 2 years, except weekends).

Farah said...

I hate that you can't go into a comment and edit it after you post. I mean "if it wouldn't make people think my children had medical conditions."