Monday, February 06, 2006

Blessed

Wow, it is such a joy to have people in my home to experience Christ together. Tonight was our first small group and once everyone left, I was overflowing with joy. It was a delight to clean up after everyone(and I don't like to clean). I am just blessed to be able to open up my home for believers to come and experience life together. Its so sweet to know people met with the Lord in your home! I'm so thankful to the Lord for providing us with a wonderful home to have people over so they can meet with Him and fellowship with other believers! It is truly such a blessing!

1 comment:

normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...

hey friend! didn't realize you were on here....we're so excited for you and bryan and the ways God is working in your lives. stay in touch!