Monday, August 21, 2006

Job 4

So...since graduating last December my job situation has varied. I am currently at my third job since April. Job 1. Daycare 2. Dr. Office 3. Real Estate Co. receptionist Probably not good to put on resume that my typical length of employment is about two months. Thankfully I can say this change in jobs is not due to being fired, but to better jobs coming along. I have gained experience at each job and narrowed down which positions do not fit into my "dream" job.

So on to job 4- I will soon become the manager of a Curves Fitness for Women club that my friend owns in Montgomery. I am really excited about this opportunity. I will get to interact with and minister to women-which I love to do. I will get to encourage them and pray with them, because Curves is a christian company. My schedule will be amazing with 3 days off each week. I am so excited that the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity. I have wanted to work with Curves for awhile and the positions were not available. It will give me great experience and training to further the ultimate goals I have for my life and feel called to accomplish for the Lord. The schedule will allow me to have more free time to work on other things that I have been trying to finish for several years, as well as be more workable with going back to school online.

I am excited about the things the Lord has for us in the this next year. The Lord's quiet voice continues to speak whispers of what is to come and to be patient in this time of preperation.

3 comments:

Meagan Ruff said...

so does this mean that they need a new real secratary? [not matthew].

meredith said...

karen!!! that is so exciting...you know what it makes me think about...you have a perfect group of women to share arbonne with!!!! let's talk soon...

Katy said...

Karen dear, you're turning into Bryan. You need to write something or call us or text or something! We miss you.