Friday, August 11, 2006

Look at the Nations

“Look among the nations and watch— Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you." Habakkuk 1:4-6

Everything going on the last few months has really stirred me to be more prayerful of the nations. Today I was reading the news at work and there are 4 million in India who have been left homeless after flooding(this is on top of the millions there already homeless). There are several other countries experiencing flooding with death and disease a companion. My heart is just hurting for the world and all that is going on. Let's not forget to pray for the nations and our fellow brothers who are ministering the gospel there.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Well, I just talked to my Dad, and I asked him if he would be totally opposed to me going to Nepal next summer. He said we'll discuss it. That's a very good thing. I hope everything works out.

Meagan Ruff said...

I second what Katy said. I really hope everything works out and we're able to go together. It would be beyond amazing.