Saturday, September 16, 2006

No I didn't disappear

1. WAR EAGLE- Auburn beat LSU
2. I get to wear workout clothes everyday to work!
3. I get to share the love of Jesus with almost 200 women on a weekly basis
4. I get to spend 3 hours with my sister and nephew everyday
5. I get a three day weekend
6. I have an amazing husband who wants to see me set free from the lies that I believe
7. I have amazing friends who are always there for me
8. My nieces and nephews are the coolest kids around
9. I love living next door to David and Farah
10. I love our dog Bailey

5 comments:

Meagan Ruff said...

i love your neices and nephews too. they are amazing. i wish i lived next door to david and farah. your dog bailey is the best!! :]

meredith said...

i really was starting to wonder...you don't reply to blog comments and you don't return phone calls..yikes. what is the world coming to? anyway, i'd still love to chat with you soon. i'll be in the gump monday (tomorow) night...love to see you guys! call me.

ericka b said...

I'm so glad you're doing well! Miss your sweet face friend! :)

Meagan Ruff said...

karen!!!!! where are you???

Meagan Ruff said...

...