Thursday, March 13, 2008




As a senior at Auburn, I had no idea that graduating and "growing up" would also mean no TCBY. Growing up, every Sunday night after church we would stop by TCBY on the way home. It was one of the first places I got to drive after getting my drivers license. So you can imagine my disappointment when it closed in Montgomery. Not to despair, when I moved to Auburn I was elated to find the 4 beautiful letters. However, my weekly(sometimes twice weekly) visits to TCBY came to a sad end after we moved away from Auburn(and I'm sure their profits saw a slight decline as well). Over the last two years, my TCBY visits have been very few. Yesterday I had a serious craving and was happy to find a TCBY on the way home and enjoyed every single bite of my White Chocolate Mouse with Reese's cups shiver on the way home today! Although its not really convenient for a daily basis, it is close enough for once or twice a month =). 

1 comment:

Farah said...

That was an interesting tidbit for me to know about you! THanks