Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ITS A BOY!!

Well the suspense is over...my sister and her husband had a boy! Early monday morning at 1:22 am, Davis Andrew Brewer was welcomed into this world. It was such an amazing experience to be a part of! The Lord blessed my sister with a fairly mild labor and with a beautiful and healthy baby! I became an aunt of 4 nephews and 1 niece, when Bryan and I got married, but I am so excited to be an "official" aunt of my own sisters little boy!!

you can view pictures at:
www.lorimercer.com/brewer

3 comments:

April said...

Wow!! He's beautiful!!! i am so excited for your family!!!

ericka b said...

Ow WOW! How wonderful! Congratulations Auntie ;)

Jessie said...

Wow! How gorgeous, what a pink, healthy baby! It brings me back...

Gotta love the Auburn hat. :)