Friday, September 16, 2005

lil' intern

I know its been awhile since my last post...being a lil' intern keeps my life pretty busy. JP has affectionately nicknamed me lil' intern and its our running joke(although I really am the intern...anyway). Life is good. I am more content right now than I have been in a long time. I am doing something my heart loves and desires and I know I am right where the Lord has me. I do get restless and long to pick up and go for an adventure but the Lord gently reminds me of what an adventure everyday is...and this is true especially working with JP(in a good way!). I have seen what an adventure each day is just living life with the Lord right here in Auburn...everyday looks different...there is hardly any structure to my life...which for the most part drives me crazy! But at the same time I love it! So thats pretty much life for now...structureless and adventerous(doesn't sound too bad huh?)

No comments: