Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Isbell

So its kinda wierd that I have a different last name now and that a boy lives with me...but i'm getting used to it and deffinately not complaining! I love not having to say goodnight and then good-bye. I'm glad when we say goodnight he stays with me. The honeymoon was great! The smokey mountains are so beautiful! We went hiking and took lots of pictures of rivers and the mountains. For his birthday we went to see the Biltmore Estate...that thing is unreal! It was amazing! Our cabin was awesome! The view was incredible, and it was nice to have a whole week to spend together just the two of us! The wedding was perfect, thanks to all of you who came and blessed us by being there. And those of you who helped clean up all the chairs! We couldn't have asked for a better day! Now the fun is over and I have thank-you notes to write, but I shouldn't be complaining because that means that we got gifts!!! I'm enjoying this being married thing!

2 comments:

meredith said...

you are too cute little mrs. isbell, can't wait to see your glowing face, hopefully soon!

dianne said...

i bet yall are just simple adorable! as if you werent before your last name changed.